Longer Lasting Lashes
Here are a few simple tips and tricks to help you maintain longer and healthy lashes. Although various lifestyle factors will change how often you may need a refill, we recommend coming in every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking fluffy and fabulous.
How to Prepare for your Lash appointment:
- If you have doubts on any allergies, best you book a test patch prior to your eyelash appointment.
- Come with your hair washed, it is best not to wet your lashes for the next 48 hrs.
- If you wear contacts, get your case or better come without them.
- Wait 1 week after any facial treatments before getting your eyelash extensions.
- The duration is 1 hour for Halfset or a Lash Lift and 2 hours for a Fullset.
Your Lash After Care List:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 – 48 hours (Swimming, Showering etc.)
- Try to brush your lashes maximum twice a day
- Avoid all oil based products (Eye creams, Face creams, Makeup remover, Lash serums)
- Wash your eyes gently once a day
- Don’t pull, twist or play will your lashes
- Avoid mascara, eyeliner and eye makeup
- Avoid sauna, steam and hot showers
- Avoid working out the first 24 – 48 hours (due to sweat)
- Don’t use eyelash curlers
- Sleep on your back to avoid lash falling
- Avoid extreme heat environments for the first 48 hours
- Allow your lashes to air dry after shower then brush them to keep them flawless
- If you have oily skin your eyelashes may fall faster
- Eyelashes extensions fall gradually, usually 2-5/ lashes per day shed from our original lashes.
1 week = up to 21 lashes, 2 weeks = up to 45 lashes, 3 weeks = up 63 lashes”
- The number of lash falls depends on every client
|Ready for a refill or removal? Please book an appointment for a professional refill or removal|